- Elocutio is the result of 15 years of experience in the world of translation and is founded by Ana González Corcho (founding partner of atWords): English to Spanish translator, reviewer y quality manager.
- We only have one objective: to make your text effective.If it’s a user manual, the user needs to be able to understand the text and its terminology. It needs to be consistent and have precise references. In the case of press releases or news reports, readers need to receive the information in a punchy, summarized, clear, appealing way.
- Spanish language is our passion. We do our best to translate to the most suitable Spanish for each situation and target. We know what your texts need and we know how to do it. You can rely on us.
- All translations into Spanish 100% in-house (special requests or adaptations made with qualified external translators/reviewers).
- An experienced team of professionals with the backing and availability of an internal translation and language services department, as well as the ability, resources and technical means of an independent company. A dedicated team of translators/reviewers and DTP professionals.
- A new project based in the solid experience of atWords but with a new vision and expanded services.
- A comprehensive service with proven experience in a wide range of tools, including memoQ, Trados, SDL Trados Studio, SDL Passolo, Catalyst, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, FrameMaker, Multilizer, etc.
- International reach: 98% of our work for international agencies and direct customers in the US, France, Italy and Finland.
- Jobs for world-class names like Electronics for Imaging, Kodak, Olivetti, Polar, or Amazon, to name a few.
Why work with Elocutio?
- Availability — Fast response from 9 AM to 8 PM (GMT +1). Available all year around (but for 1 week in summer and 1 week in Christmas!).
- A “Superfreelance” — The feel and closeness of a freelancer, with the strength, flexibility, and expertise of a committed team that will go the extra mile.
- A loyal supplier — Most of our main customers have counted on us for over a decade now (first in atWords and now in Elocutio) . Consistent good results in translation texts and positive feedback from end customers.
- We believe Elocutio can make a difference in your Spanish projects. Let us prove it!
- Thank you! Your Elocutio team